Please look at the following notes regarding membership of Calne Badminton:-
- Other badminton clubs may appear cheaper, but generally this is due to them not having any insurance or playing on one or two courts. We offer a bigger and better playing environment, insured players and club, coaching and player development. Players who come and play for at least 6 weeks are requested to join our club as it is a requirement by the sport's national governing body, Badminton England, that players are insured after 6 weeks.
- Members can request a copy of the club handbook available in online form or CDROM.
- Members can if they want to receive coaching, can request a copy of a personal development coaching plan, available in paper form.
- Members must pay their session fees at the start of every session and must mark their payment on the club's fire register as they enter the venue.
- The annual fee shall also be paid within two months of joining.
- The free water bottle and hand towel will only be given out to members who join the club within a month of joining. This month includes the free sessions the member is entitled to.
- Discounts are available for players who already play with other Badminton England affiliated clubs. Please give us your
Badminton England membership number to qualify for this discount.
- Similarly, players who are coaches and who are on the Badminton England coaching register also qualify for a discount. This is applicable to any coaching qualification such as a level 1, level 2 or level 3 coach. Simply show us your coaching membership card and coaching register number, and we will apply the discount on your membership.
- Club membership fees are reviewed every year to ensure they remain competitive.