Tel: 01249 464 325
How to Join
Badminton England Benefits
Online Membership Form
Where to buy Badminton Equipment
Racket Restringing Services
Racket Grip Replacements
Join Us Online Today!
Online Membership Form
Access to Additional Venues
What Type of Badminton Player are You?
Beginner Badminton Player
Junior Badminton Player
Family Badminton Player
Female Badminton Player
Autistic Badminton Player
Disabled Badminton Player
Competitive Badminton Player
Corporate Badminton Player
Low Income Badminton Player
Senior Citizen Badminton Player
Student Badminton Player
Volunteer Badminton Player
Badminton Junior Helper Award
Badminton Young Officials Award
BISI Stage 3 and 4 Awards
LTAD Programme Stages
Scouts / Girl Guides Attainment Award
Badminton Coaching Videos
Forehand Shots Coaching Videos
Backhand Shots Coaching Videos
News & Forum
About Calne Badminton
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Why is the new club starting up?
2. Is the New club associated with the Old Calne Badminton Club?
3. Am I welcome if I play on an existing Thursday booked court?
4. I play at Kode Badminton Club, am I welcome?
5. What playing standard do I need to be?
6. I am a pupil/Teacher at John Bentley School, am I welcome?
7. How will I improve my Badminton?
8. My child attends the Kids Club, will you be involved in this?
9. What time of day and times does the new club play?
10. How many courts will be available?
11. How much will it cost?
12. Will you offer concessionary Membership?
13. What incentives do you have to get people playing?
14. What about insurance?
15. I want to play competitively, are there opportunities for that?
16. I like the social side to badminton, will you offer this?
17. Will the club accept Wiltshire Time Credits?
18. What types of shuttlecock do you use?
19. What is the name of the new venture?
20. Do you have on site first aid equipment?
21. I don't have a racket, can I still come along?
22. Players of existing BE affiliated Clubs
23. Who do I contact for more information?
Volunteer Role Descriptions
1. Operations Manager
2. Session Managers
3. Child Welfare Officer
4. Assistant Child Welfare Officer
5. First Aiders
6. Publicity Officer
7. Venue Photographer
8. Venue Treasurer
9. Venue Secretary
10. Venue Membership Secretary
11. Venue Match Secretary
12. Social Secretary
13. Assistant Coaches (UKCC Level 1)
14. Badminton Coach (UKCC Level 2)
Calne Badminton Development
15. After School Club Volunteers
16. Calne Leisure Centre Kids Club Volunteers
17. Junior Project Officer
18. Inclusive (Disability) Project Officer
19. School Liaison Officer
20. Senior Citizen Project Officer
Wiltshire Time Credits
Badminton In Schools Initiative (BISI) Stage 3 and 4 Awards
Will be updated soon. Watch this space.